1.Full-time undergraduate education or above, investment, finance, economics, and related majors;
2.The investment project has rich experience and can independently operate investment projects. It is preferred to invest in projects such as financial insurance, financial leasing and real estate funds;
3.Familiar with the capital market and various financial instruments, with keen market insight, analysis and research capabilities, project development and coordination capabilities;
4.Be familiar with the due diligence, feasibility analysis and investment project management of investment projects;
5.have a certain project information channel resources, industry resources are preferred.
1.Full-time undergraduate degree or above, major in e-commerce;
2.E-commerce industry has rich experience, and it is preferred to have successful cases in the management and operation of e-commerce platforms, such as agricultural and sideline products, fresh-type products, comprehensive agricultural wholesale markets, etc.;
3.Familiar with the operation, planning and promotion mechanism of the B2C platform, with strong data mining and analysis capabilities;
4.has a wealth of network channels and media resources, able to skillfully use a variety of promotional media for publicity and promotion work;
5.have a good analytical ability, good at observing the details, have a strong sense of market awareness, able to keenly grasp and predict the direction of market dynamics;
6.Familiar with promotion inside and outside the station, good at search keyword optimization of product pages, familiar with search engine optimization, and good at promoting various web marketing promotion methods of actual flow and conversion rate of the page.
1. Full-time bachelor degree or above, marketing, real estate, business administration and related majors;
2. Having more than 8 years of experience in investment management and planning management of large farmer's wholesale markets, commercial complexes, shopping centers, and commercial real estate projects, and more than 5 years of working experience in equivalent positions;
3. Experience in the management and operation of large-scale agricultural comprehensive wholesale markets is prioritized;
4. has the ability to independently write business operations feasibility report analysis;
5. have good decision-making, analysis, management and coordination capabilities, quick thinking, strong communication and negotiation skills, good at integrating various social resources;
6.can withstand greater work pressure, with team spirit, able to accept assignments and business trips.
1. Full-time undergraduate education or above, engineering, management, marketing, and related majors;
2. More than 10 years of relevant industry experience, more than 8 years of working experience in the equivalent position;
3. Has rich experience in the development and construction of commercial real estate projects, and it is preferred to have experience in the development and construction of large wholesale markets for agricultural and sideline products;
4. Has strong management ability, coordination ability and communication ability;
5. Has strong systemic analysis, problem solving and team management capabilities, and strong resistance to pressure;
6. Can accept project assignments.